Positions available !
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (WORLDWIDE)
Travel Technology Interactive (TTI), company publicly traded on the NYSE Alternext in Paris, is an IT solution provider for airlines.
Our web based integrated solution (inventory, reservation, DCS, revenue management), is perfectly IATA compliant (GDS connected, interline, code share...). TTI has a worldwide partnership agreement with Amadeus in order to promote and implement their solutions together. The company is also an IATA Strategic Preferred Partner for E-Ticketing.
Due to its rapid growth, Travel Technology Interactive is accelerating its international development. TTI, headquartered in France, has set up subsidiaries in Brazil, Singapore and Guadeloupe and is looking for
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER to promote our integrated management solutions (AEROPACK NG Full Connect, ReservaWeb, NexLog) to regional and international airlines, both full service and low cost, but also cargo airlines.
The right candidate will have to meet the following requirements:
- Native English or perfectly bilingual English
- Spanish, French and Portuguese will be a plus
- At least a 3-year university degree
- At least 3 years of previous experience in air transport field (mandatory)
- within an airline
- within a similar IT solutions provider environment (CRS and/or GDS)
- Proven negotiation and sales skills
- Customer management and project management skills
- International mobility
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
You will manage the sales process, from prospection until negotiations of new contracts in your area as well as the after-sale customer relationship.
We offer a rewarding remuneration linked to the candidate’s level of experience and goal achievement (fixed income + commission on sales)
Send your application (CV + Cover Letter + Claims, complete applications ONLY will be considered), with ref WEB-SAM-1011, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org.